Welcome to the Femperfect podcast, where I help ambitious women get past shame in their lives!
Tell me, do you struggle with these thoughts?
- I don’t belong here (in my family or my relationship, in my community or living space, in my career or at work)
- I don’t have anything to say (or what I have to say won’t be good enough, I don’t anything to contribute, someone else could say it better)
- I wish I was someone different (or a better version of myself, thinner, more athletic, super-mom, good in bed, healthy & fit)
When I started this podcast, I struggled with questions like …
- Am I just too “much” for people? Not enough? (my personality, my faith, my doubt, my body size, my thoughts & opinions, my ideas)
- Am I a fraud? (in my career – can I really do it? In this relationship- am I too needy, or anxious, or depressed? Am I asking for too much?)
If any of these relate to you (and let’s be honest, I left a LOT out), you’ll know it’s hard to find the answers … because the answer is always the same. Culture says you will NEVER be enough.
Because I could not find the answers to these questions with the resources around me (my friends, family, the media & larger societal influences), I created The Femperfect Podcast to speak life into a noisy space.
My name is Carly Samudre. I provide counseling for women & am passionate about personal, emotional, and spiritual growth.
I want to help you get past the shame that holds you back from having a healthy relationship with yourself, with others, and with God.
On the Femperfect podcast, we listen to stories of women who have learned the secret to spending less time trying to be “perfect”.
After listening to each episode, my hope is that you will:
- Discover you are not alone in your struggle.
- Add at least one new tool in your tool-belt for shame resilience, to get past shame in your life.
- Begin cultivating a life embracing who you were created to be.
Even the parts you may have once considered, “imperfect”.
On this podcast we cover topics on how to live courageously in areas distorted by shame. These topics include:
- Life Transitions
- Body image + Appearance
- Self Identity
- Dating Relationships
- Career + Work
- Racial Reconciliation
- Faith + Doubt
And so much more!!
We publish a new episode biweekly on Tuesdays, and give out resources & tips by email biweekly on Fridays.
And if our episodes have made an impact in your life, or you know of someone who could benefit from this podcast, please Subscribe, Rate, & Review on iTunes!
To find out more and get a new episode delivered directly to your inbox, click here to sign up.
Thank you for signing up & joining me in this movement – Let’s get past shame, together!