Will body-love really fuel weight loss? Is self-acceptance really enough? Will I ever feel “at home” in my body… even if I don’t loose the weight?
These are the questions Nina will answer – and help you answer this for yourself TODAY with her Body-Love Map.
By doing this, you’ll help the podcast spread on iTunes and help empower more ambitious women.
Do you have a bossy relationship with your body? I know I do. I want to be in control of how it looks, how it feels, and what I do. So limits (like sleep), eating the foods I want, wishing the belly fat around my waist would disappear… I’m super familiar with that.
But Nina Manolson wants to help us change that.
In this episode, we’re going to learn:
- How DTR* with your body (*define that relationship, you lovers you!).
- How to move from a hateful relationship to a loving one.
- What gets in the way from a healthy relationship with your body
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- >> GET NINA’S BODY LOVE MAP NOW! <<
- Femperfect Community on Facebook
- FIND A THERAPIST in your area
- Educational Brochure: Learning the Basics to Eating Disorders & Body Image Issues
- STUDY: Obesity, Disordered Eating & Eating Disorders… How do Dieters Fare 5 Years Later?
- QUIZ: Do you have a healthy relationship with food?
- QUIZ: Do I respect my body?