I had lunch with a friend… and didn’t feel guilty about what I ate. But if we’re not careful, Food Shame can get in the way of special moments like these.
We’re talking about how to apply intuitive eating, rather than punitive eating, to your food choices this year.
By doing this, you’ll help the podcast spread on iTunes and help empower more ambitious women.
This week, I’ve teamed up with Emotional Eating Coach, Maureen Witten, of Be Yourself Wellness, to help you fight food-shame.
My hope is, after listening to this episode, you’ll learn:
- To identify the cultural messages that perpetuate food shame.
- How to restore & cherish your eating habits.
- Apply the P.R.O.U.D. Method to begin a journey of Intuitive Eating, right now!
AND, Maureen has a special gift for you!!
The Introductory Emotional Eating Course is designed to take you on an in-depth look at your journey with food, and intuitive eating.
ONLY for the Femperfect audience, Maureen has LOWERED this originally $59.00 Course to $19.99!!!!
BUT this $ 19.99 offer ONLY LASTS for 30 DAYS after the episode airs.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Subscribe to The Femperfect Podcast to get The Proud Method delivered straight to your inbox this Friday!!
- “Things No One Will Tell Fat Girls: A Handbook for Unapologetic Living” by Jes Baker
- “Health at Every Size” by Linda Bacon
- CLICK HERE if you think you’re ready to take the first step in finding the right kind of help for an eating disorder.
- “I’m eating in a way to help my body feel good, rather than eating because I feel guilt or shame”.
- “If you’re not a confident person, instead of looking to loose weight to become that, start working to be more confident right now!”